Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bubbles

Jonah had a bit of a fever this week, and it totally wrecked him.  He was up all night, miserable.  Then he slept most of the day.  When he would wake up from a nap, I'd pick him up from his crib, but he would immediately lay his head on my shoulder and fall back asleep.  And the short times he was up and around, it wouldn't be too long before he would walk over to me, ask to be picked up, lay his head on my shoulder and fall asleep.  Totally out of character for my active, never-stop-moving little boy.  I took him to the doctor, and it turns out he has his first ear infection.  He's also cutting two molars, which I'm sure can't help.

He perked up quite a bit after Brandon got home from work, and by bedtime he was much more alert and active.  He was even able to get excited about one of his latest favorite past times: Bubbles!  (Which Brandon insists on doing inside the house - can you believe it, Cheri??)

No comments: