Brandon only had to work a few hours today. He started his day extra early so that he could spend some time with the kids. After Brandon spent a few hours at the hospital, we all went to the farmer's market in Old Town. Afterwards, I dropped the boys off at the YMCA for a bit, while Cora and I ran some errands to the Post Office and Target. We stopped to pick up the boys and were all back home before 10 - productive morning!
After lunch, everyone got in a good nap. Then we made our way up the street for a dip in the pool. Swimming in the Stephens' pool is becoming a Saturday afternoon tradition. The pool felt nice and cool on this warm afternoon. I think Jonah would swim every day, if he had a say. And it was nice to actually spend some time with Brandon! A perfectly lovely Saturday :)
After lunch, everyone got in a good nap. Then we made our way up the street for a dip in the pool. Swimming in the Stephens' pool is becoming a Saturday afternoon tradition. The pool felt nice and cool on this warm afternoon. I think Jonah would swim every day, if he had a say. And it was nice to actually spend some time with Brandon! A perfectly lovely Saturday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment