Cora had a check up today, and here's how she's measuring up:
Weight: 13lbs, 8.5oz (31st percentile)
Height: 24.5" (44th percentile)
Weight: 13lbs, 8.5oz (31st percentile)
Height: 24.5" (44th percentile)
Yesterday, in between rainstorms, Cora got to meet her new buddy, Cora!
So, a while back, I made a gender reveal cake for my friend Meribeth and her husband, Seth. I got to be one of the first to know that she was having a girl! About a week after I made the cake, Brandon and I babysat the Andersons' three oldest kids for a few hours. At dinner Brandon was explaining that Jonah was going to have a new baby sister soon (I was still pregnant at the time) - and they were going to have a baby sister, too! Their daughter responded, "Yeah, I know. And her name's gonna be Cora!" Now, at this time, we had decided that our Cora was going to be Cora....but we had not shared this with anyone. After our Cora was born, Meribeth's husband shared with Brandon that they had already chosen the name Cora, too! (But we already knew that!) Their Cora was born in April, about three and half months after our Cora. Both Coras have "L" middle names - Lynn and Louise - and "A" last names :) Just a couple of Coras.
Seth and Meribeth will be moving to North Dakota not long after we leave Iowa, so the Cora's won't get to grow up together. The Andersons also have a little boy just a few months older than Jonah. Jonah loves when we get to "go Luke's house." We will miss having the Andersons right up the street!
No comments:
Post a Comment