Thursday, January 25, 2018

Pajama and Waffle Day

Today was PJ and Waffle Day at First Friends! This is one of my favorite days at FF. It's fun to see all the kids dressed in their cute jammies - plus the teachers also dress in their jammies, many wear slippers or bathrobes - Esther's teacher had curlers in her hair this morning! They also serve the kids a fun waffle lunch (which means I don't have to pack a lunch - bonus!).  I remember this day two years ago was the first time I had to go somewhere with 3 kids by myself after Esther was born! Today, I dropped the kids off and enjoyed some time alone. On the agenda -- a few errands and a much needed nap :)

Our girls in their jammies, ready for "school"
(Jonah was hoping he would get to wear PJ's to school, too - no such luck)


Most mornings, Cora asks if today is a school day. She is always excited when Thursday finally rolls around and I can finally say - Yes! Each week when it's time for school, Esther proclaims: "I can't wait...to play...my friends!!" So grateful for this program and that my girls love going to spend their day there.

No comments: