Somehow, unbelievably...Esther is TWO! Our second birthday in just over a week. Esther was feeling pretty sick and run down today :( We did manage to get out of the house for a bit. We had an errand to run at the mall, so we made a stop at the play area. I even let each of the kids pick one of the obnoxious ride-on vehicles and go for a ride, haha.
Esther pulled her blanket and pillow out of her crib and laid down in the middle of the living room. Poor buddy :(
She perked up a bit at the end of the day, and we enjoyed muffins for dinner to celebrate our big two year old!!
Esther has been singing Happy Birthday to herself all day - I love it! It's hard to get video (or even pics) of Esther, as she usually shuts down - or gets angry - whenever I pull out my phone. But Brandon took this video on the sly. She has such a fun, silly personality - we love her!!
Esther pulled her blanket and pillow out of her crib and laid down in the middle of the living room. Poor buddy :(
She perked up a bit at the end of the day, and we enjoyed muffins for dinner to celebrate our big two year old!!
Esther has been singing Happy Birthday to herself all day - I love it! It's hard to get video (or even pics) of Esther, as she usually shuts down - or gets angry - whenever I pull out my phone. But Brandon took this video on the sly. She has such a fun, silly personality - we love her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment