Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Transitions

We are starting to make preparations for the arrival of baby #4! One of those included moving Esther into the big kids' room to free up the nursery. We made the big switch a few weeks ago, and it has gone amazingly well for all the kids! They all seem to be able to get to sleep pretty quickly (after a little bit of giggling and talking, of course), and most mornings we don't start to hear stirrings until after 6. I'll take it.


I was a little nervous about how this switch would go, because Esther has had a difficult time with transitions in the past - but it's been great! I am, however, not so optimistic about the next phase - switching Esther's crib out for a twin bed. We'll just have to brace ourselves for a few nights of testing boundaries...

No comments: