Part I of our trip overlapped a bit with Part III when some surprise visitors showed up in Morrice last night. Tomorrow our journey continues north to Traverse City for a weekend with Brandon's college roommates - but we got a sneak peek when Steve and his wife Abby called to ask if they could stay the night. They were on their way to TC from North Carolina and made it further than they expected. We are so pumped to spend some time with these guys - but first, Part II of our trip is a stop to see my college roommates.
I lived with seven other women during my senior year at Hope. We try to see each other when we can, but we haven't all be together since January 2008 when we rented a house in southeast Michigan for a much too short weekend together. Since that time, we've had three weddings, four babies (with one on the way!), new houses, new jobs, a husband's deployment, and five graduate degrees. We live in five different states - but somehow it worked out that we'll all be in west Michigan together for about 24 hours. Living with these women was hugely formative for me and had a great impact on who I am today.
I. Can. Not. Wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment