We have a new roommate! Brandon's brother, Caleb, is working in Iowa City this summer. He had been house-sitting for some friends of ours who had been out of town since May. Well, yesterday they came home! Which meant Caleb was in need of a new place to stay for his last few weeks in Iowa. Unfortunately, our guest room is now a nursery.
And so - our living room has been temporarily transformed into a guest room! It's cozy, but it works :)
Brandon is pretty excited because he has convinced Caleb to bike into work with him each day, and he has a built-in workout buddy in the mornings. I'm excited because live-in brother-in-law = free babysitter, right?!
And so - our living room has been temporarily transformed into a guest room! It's cozy, but it works :)
Brandon is pretty excited because he has convinced Caleb to bike into work with him each day, and he has a built-in workout buddy in the mornings. I'm excited because live-in brother-in-law = free babysitter, right?!
The guys preparing to take off this morning
Biking to work in the summer sounds fun, right? Well Brandon bikes to work year-round! Sun, rain, snow - he's been through it all. He recently got a new bike that's better suited to this kind of all-weather riding. It's called a Karate Monkey...which sounds pretty awesome to me! Even though I'm not good at letting him know it (and I bake sweet treats more often than he'd like), I am so glad that Brandon prioritizes healthy eating and an active life-style. Our family is healthier because of it.
Jonah checking out Daddy's new wheels
No comments:
Post a Comment