Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fast and Furious

Developmental milestones are coming quickly this week.  Jonah has been infatuated with his toes for quite some time...he just couldn't ever quite reach them.  He would spend all day staring at them and straining towards them.  This usually involved lots of grunting and lead to a frustrated boy.  Well, Sunday (while he was supposed to be sleeping), I finally caught him with his toes in his hand.

By Tuesday, he had managed to get them up to his mouth.  Sweet victory!

Toe grabbing seems to lead to rolling on his side, and by Wednesday, he was rolling from back to tummy.  In the slowest roll ever, usually by smashing his face into the ground and kicking his legs around while twisting his body.  I'm not sure why he keeps doing it, because he doesn't seem to like being on his tummy once he gets there.

I'm sure we'll be crawling by the weekend.  Haha, just kidding.  I hope.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Since the 4 month mark is coming up, I'm expecting some talking too :)