Back in May, Cora lopped of a chunk of her hair. Thankfully, it was mostly front and center, so I was able to even out some serviceable bangs.
Recently, however, the bangs have gotten long enough that they are constantly in her eyes, but not long enough to tuck behind her ear (or even pull back with a clip, really). It was time to decide whether we were going to keep trimming bangs...or let them grow out. I didn't really love the look of bangs on her, so I decided to just let them grow out. That means, for the time being, she will be rocking the "whale spout" look to keep the hair out of her eyes.
Recently, however, the bangs have gotten long enough that they are constantly in her eyes, but not long enough to tuck behind her ear (or even pull back with a clip, really). It was time to decide whether we were going to keep trimming bangs...or let them grow out. I didn't really love the look of bangs on her, so I decided to just let them grow out. That means, for the time being, she will be rocking the "whale spout" look to keep the hair out of her eyes.
Sort of a throw back to her toddler days, when the whale spout was a permanent fixture.
No comments:
Post a Comment