Wednesday, August 16, 2017

First Day of Kindergarten

Today was Jonah's first day of Kindergarten! 


He is attending The Classical School of Wichita. Jonah has always jumped right into things, so I figured Kindergarten would be the same. But the past few weeks, Jonah has been expressing a lot of reservations about starting school. Monday night we got to meet his teacher and drop off supplies, and he seemed to be a little more excited after that. Then, Tuesday night, I was sitting with him, and he casually mentioned, "Mom, I think I'm maybe getting a little interested in Kindergarten." And by this morning, he was pretty excited. He walked right into the room and took a seat on the carpet. He has a few familiar faces in his class, so that helps. He had a great first day!

I'm excited for this year to get to watch all the ways Jonah will grow socially, emotionally, and spiritually. We are so proud of our little guy!!

A couple of proud sisters :)


No comments: