Esther had a well check yesterday, and here's how she's measuring up:
Weight: 13lbs, 9oz (35%)
Weight: 13lbs, 9oz (35%)
Height: 25.5" (88%)
I was shocked when I looked back at Cora's 4 month stats and saw that Esther is only half an ounce bigger than Cora at 4 months (although, it looks like Cora was 4 months + 1 week). She seems so much bigger to me! She is a bit longer....maybe that's it.
I was shocked when I looked back at Cora's 4 month stats and saw that Esther is only half an ounce bigger than Cora at 4 months (although, it looks like Cora was 4 months + 1 week). She seems so much bigger to me! She is a bit longer....maybe that's it.
Snuggled in her crowded car seat
Esther is our first drooly baby, so she is often sporting a bib, and she likes to have something to keep her hands busy, so she often has a blanket + a toy or two in her car seat with her :)
(Jury is still out on her eye color....but I think they will be brown
...like everyone else in this family, except Mom!)
One morning, Cora and Daddy went to get Esther when she woke up, and Cora was very excited to help Daddy carry her out to the living room. I don't think Esther was really as distressed as this picture makes it seem. This was just the point at which she first saw Mom, and she was ready to eat!
She actually wakes up quite happy most of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment