Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Watching


This little girl can't wait to be big some day! She loves to watch them play and be silly. We are in a sweet spot with Jonah and Cora right now. They mostly play very well together, and I love to watch their little games. (Here, they are playing "pile-up on Daddy" - he's the green, scrub-wearing blur under the couch cushion). 

In other news, Esther rolled over this morning! Well, I didn't actually see it happen, but somehow she ended up on her tummy, so I'm assuming she rolled over :) And yesterday she started "crawling". I use the word crawling very loosely here.  Her technique consists of smashing her face into the floor, then scooting her knees forward (forcing her tush in the air), then flopping down onto her stomach....which sometimes results in forward progress. It's very inefficient, but seems intentional, as she's usually after a toy just out of reach. So we'll call it the very early stages of what may eventually be crawling. :)

No comments: