Sunday, October 25, 2015

Itty-bitty Jonah and family pictures

As of today, Cora is the same age (13 days shy of 22 months) that Jonah was when Cora was born! Crazy.

Still one of my favorite photos from Cora's early days :)

I had forgotten how tiny he was when she was born! We are still a few months away from meeting our newest little girl (and plenty of things left on the "to-do" list before her arrival!), but I am already so excited to have a baby around here again. I am sure there are parts about life with a newborn I am blocking out ;)

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

On a completely, unrelated note - Aunt Kylie posted hundreds of pictures from her and Caleb's wedding on Facebook! In addition to many stunning photos of the bride and groom, there were some fun pictures of the Alleman family.

Here is what may be the only picture in existence of the entire Alleman family (plus Grandma Kathy). The kids were pretty wiped by this point in the day, so not many pictures with them smiling.


And there were some good ones of the kids doing their ring-bearer/sign-carrier and flower girl thing.

Jonah carried a sign that said, "Uncle Caleb, here comes your Bride!"

He made sure Uncle Caleb saw the sign when he got to the front :)

And Cora, who was unable to toss her flowers
because Jonah was holding her hand,
made sure to get the job done at the front of the church
before taking her seat.
I also found this great one of Brandon with his brother and sister. Good looking group.


It was fun to look through the pictures and remember that fun day. Especially since I didn't get many pictures of my own. Their photographer captured some great shots of a beautiful day.

No comments: