Happy Halloween, from our little zoo to you :)
Jonah had just woken up from a nap, so wasn't in the mood for pictures. We stopped over at a Fall Festival at the church across the street from our house, and they had some games for the kids to play. Here's a better side view of his costume.
*Post-Halloween Update*
I managed to get a better picture of Jonah in his costume the morning after Halloween. He was originally going to be a pirate for Halloween, but I saw this one at Target, and it was too great to pass up. I was a little worried that it would be a bit much for him to maneuver, but it actually worked out great. He must have felt as though he needed to hold the "reigns," and it kept his hands occupied. Our normally impulsive, inquisitive boy had bigger things to worry about than touching everything in sight - like keeping his giraffe under control :) He got lots of compliments on his costume. I still can't decide if he is supposed to be [the back half of] the giraffe, or be riding the giraffe (but then, where are his legs?....and who rides a giraffe??).......
No comments:
Post a Comment