Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Chatting

I've said this before....but Cora is LOUD. She used to be a terribly noisy sleeper. All kinds of purring and grunting and other strange noises while she snoozed. Thankfully, that has mostly subsided and she has become a peaceful sleeper. Now she is noisy when she's AWAKE! When we put her on her play mat, she loves to look around and swing her arms at the toys. But her favorite thing to do is YELL at the blue-faced bug. Sometimes it sounds like she is fussing or upset, but when I check on her, she always has a big smile plastered across her face. Jonah used to tell me, "Baby Cora sad," when he heard her make this racket - but even he has learned that she is not sad, she's just "talkin' bug friends!"  I wonder what the neighbors think :)


Cora also loves to sing along if you sing to her, chiming in with her own warbles. Even at a young age, she knows she's going to need to speak up to be heard over her rambunctious brother :)

No comments: