Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Scuttlebug

This weekend we enjoyed what may end up being the last gasp of fall weather before winter settles into the Midwest.  And then it snowed (bleh!).  I'm no fan of winter, but mostly because I dislike being cold.  You'd think all those winters in Iowa and Michigan would have toughened me up.  Anyhoo, we spent some time outside Saturday afternoon enjoying the sunshine.  We brought Jonah's trike down and let him coast down the big hill by our house.  He is getting good at using his feet to move himself along (especially going downhill, haha!), but I don't think he quite gets the concept of steering (the handlebars control the front wheel on his bike).  He is quite adept at lifting the front tire to redirect himself, however.  ...And sometime he just stands up and walks with the bike still between his legs :)

(Sorry for the shaky camera work)

No comments: