Jonah had his LAST day of Kindergarten on Wednesday! We got to attend a short little program where they showed off some of the things they learned this year and each student was presented with a diploma - and then there were cookies :)
I noticed when the classes came into the library that Jonah had lost a tooth! His first tooth on his last day of school :) After the program, Jonah came over to where we were sitting, and we had the following conversation:
Me: Hey Buddy - I noticed something different about you, what happened??
Jonah [on the verge of tears]: I LOST my tooth!!
Me: I see that. Did it hurt? What happened? (Why is he so upset??)
Jonah: No, I LOST my tooth!! I pulled it out during class - it wasn't even loose,I just pulled it - but then I put it in here (showing me a little tooth container/necklace that his teacher gave him), and I lost it at recess.
Bummer!
And after dinner, we went to DQ to celebrate the unofficial beginning of summer - bring on the fun!
With his buddy, Corbin
I noticed when the classes came into the library that Jonah had lost a tooth! His first tooth on his last day of school :) After the program, Jonah came over to where we were sitting, and we had the following conversation:
Me: Hey Buddy - I noticed something different about you, what happened??
Jonah [on the verge of tears]: I LOST my tooth!!
Me: I see that. Did it hurt? What happened? (Why is he so upset??)
Jonah: No, I LOST my tooth!! I pulled it out during class - it wasn't even loose,I just pulled it - but then I put it in here (showing me a little tooth container/necklace that his teacher gave him), and I lost it at recess.
Bummer!
And after dinner, we went to DQ to celebrate the unofficial beginning of summer - bring on the fun!
1 comment:
Jonah's graduation pose with the diploma is totally EPIC. :)
Post a Comment