These two.
Jonah was helping Cora work on her letters with some flashcards. Her focus could use a little work, haha.
I'm doing a bible study this summer at the church where the kids did Mom's Day Out. Thankfully, they provide childcare. The kids do a craft each week, and Jonah's craft last week prompted this conversation:
Jonah was helping Cora work on her letters with some flashcards. Her focus could use a little work, haha.
I'm feeding my baaaaaaaby!
I don't have a Boppy pillow, Mommy, like you, Mommy,
so I'm just holding her, like this.
Some days, Cora likes to help pick out her outfits, and she makes some interesting choices :) And she always pick purple socks - they must have been in the wash this day.
Jonah doesn't nap every day anymore, but he has a "quiet time" in our room while Cora takes her nap. He takes some books with him, and he usually ends up falling asleep about half the time. He is always impatient for rest time to be over....but most days, when I tell him its okay to come out of our room, he plops down on the living room floor and continues to read.
I'm doing a bible study this summer at the church where the kids did Mom's Day Out. Thankfully, they provide childcare. The kids do a craft each week, and Jonah's craft last week prompted this conversation:
Me: Jonah, I noticed the other kids used their finger tips to make little blueberries in their pails....
Jonah: Yeah...me and Jesse put our WHOLE HANDS in the ink!!
No comments:
Post a Comment