Wednesday, March 30, 2016

There were three in the bed, and the little one said...

Esther has been working hard at tummy time (and hating every minute!), but she's getting better, and maybe even starting to tolerate it a bit more. She has even toppled herself over a few times.


Inevitably, whenever I take pictures or videos of Esther, Jonah wants me to take a video of him, too. He usually ends up doing something random and weird. My phone is full of videos like this:


And Cora, not one to be left out, insisted I take a video of her, too:


PS: She definitely realized that I was recording....this is just what she does. Whenever I take a picture or video of her, she stares at me. And then I guess she was inspired by Jonah's sweet moves :)

Brandon unexpectedly had the day off on Saturday (yay!), and all five of us went somewhere together - very rare! While we out, he paused and commented, "Wow - we have three kids!" Yes, Brandon, I know.  Because I never go anywhere without bringing all three of them along with me :)

Two more weeks of inpatient service, then a much-needed change to a (somewhat) slower-paced outpatient schedule! And, apparently, it's National Doctors' Day - go kiss a doctor!

No comments: