January is dragging on this year. It has been a brutal winter everywhere. We have not left the house since Saturday, and since it is still below zero at 10 in the morning, I don't think we'll be going anywhere today, either. There is hope on the horizon, though. Tomorrow's forecast calls for SUN and temps nearly above freezing! And then on Thursday, we have some very special visitors stopping by to say hello. The week is looking up.
Cora has a tendency to get some pretty massive boogers built up in her tiny, tiny nostrils - makes it hard to breathe! I have not had much luck using the little bulb sucker in getting them out, but I have discovered that a few minutes of tummy time usually does the trick. If she gets mad enough, they tend to work themselves out :)
I have been pretty terrible about taking pictures (sorry, second child!). This picture doesn't show it terribly well, but Cora has a sweet little swirl right in the middle of her forehead. I'm sure that will make for an awesome cowlick when her hair grows in :)
Cora has a tendency to get some pretty massive boogers built up in her tiny, tiny nostrils - makes it hard to breathe! I have not had much luck using the little bulb sucker in getting them out, but I have discovered that a few minutes of tummy time usually does the trick. If she gets mad enough, they tend to work themselves out :)
| Good one, Sister!! |
And for a glimpse into our days...this sweetness and sass were occurring at the same time the other day. Can't keep everyone happy all the time, I suppose!
On a related note, Cora is not nearly as sensitive to noises as Jonah was(is), and will sleep through just about anything at this point. Which is very fortunate, because her noisy brother sure puts that skill to the test on a daily basis!
No comments:
Post a Comment