I didn't do much decorating of the nursery before Jonah was born, especially the walls. No decorated wooden letters spelling out "Jonah," no hand-painted canvases or colorful fabric bunting. But I had an idea to pick my favorite picture of Jonah each month his first year and make a wall collage. And now it's finally finished! Brandon thinks it is kind of ridiculous - he calls it the 'Shrine of Jonah'. It is a bit much. But it's fun to see how he has changed month to month.
Okay...it's not actually finished yet. I still need to print the last two photos, BUT I already have the photos picked out.
It is a lot of Jonah. But it's not like it's in the middle of the living room. We have a different photo wall there :)
One that's a little less Jonah-centric. Like I said, I'm not much of a decorator.
Okay...it's not actually finished yet. I still need to print the last two photos, BUT I already have the photos picked out.
It is a lot of Jonah. But it's not like it's in the middle of the living room. We have a different photo wall there :)
One that's a little less Jonah-centric. Like I said, I'm not much of a decorator.
No comments:
Post a Comment