Jonah has a little stuffed monkey that he LOVES. It has a little mirror on one of the wings (yes, the monkey appears to have wings) and few chew toys attached where its feet might be, and there's a little bell inside that tinkles when he pats it. There's also a baby monkey inside its pouch (okay, so it's not exactly a realistic monkey), and he loves to play with the baby monkey's tail. Lots of things to keep a little boy busy for minutes on end.
This video may fall into the "you had to be there" category, or maybe "it's only funny if it's your kid," or maybe both :)
He did this for several minutes before I pulled out the camera. And he never got mad! He just kept twisting and spinning, like a puppy chasing it's tail :) And just to prove that I'm not all together awful, I did help him get the thing eventually:
We are thankful that he's not easily frustrated. He sees what he wants and he goes for it - and he can be pretty determined and focused. Fortunately, at this age he's still pretty distract-able, too. And our little Tigger LOVES to bounce.
This video may fall into the "you had to be there" category, or maybe "it's only funny if it's your kid," or maybe both :)
He did this for several minutes before I pulled out the camera. And he never got mad! He just kept twisting and spinning, like a puppy chasing it's tail :) And just to prove that I'm not all together awful, I did help him get the thing eventually:
We are thankful that he's not easily frustrated. He sees what he wants and he goes for it - and he can be pretty determined and focused. Fortunately, at this age he's still pretty distract-able, too. And our little Tigger LOVES to bounce.
No comments:
Post a Comment