Surprise! We're adding a fourth (and, Brandon says: Final!) clown to this circus in March :) Brandon says it will definitely be a boy, because (so far), we have boys in March and girls in January. And we'll have to wait until March to know for sure - we're (probably) not going to find out this time around. I'm feeling great these days (hello, second trimester!), and getting excited to have a baby in the house again - because when did Esther get so big?? Seriously, time just keeps getting faster.
I am seriously slacking in my blogging lately, but here's a few quick updates/snippets on the rest of the crew....
Brandon is no longer in residency - yay! He has started full time at Antioch Med and LOVES it!!
He was also recently a guest on "The Paleo Solution Podcast" by Robb Wolf. Wolf is a big author in the Paleo world, and he talked with Brandon about the kind of practice Brandon and Nick have started. Super fun to hear him share about what he loves to do :)
Here's Jonah, brushing his teeth like a boss, wearing his school uniform - the tie kills me!
This sweet thing has reached the "I'm not tired", but-I-still-need-a-nap phase. She eventually does fall asleep most days, then I have to wake her when it's time to go pick up Jonah - go figure.
And then there was the one time I thought it would be fun to do Perler Beads with all three kids! It was kind of a disaster, but for different reasons with each kid.
| Working on our fine motor skills |

No comments:
Post a Comment