She was a teensy bit disappointed that she didn't have the same teachers as last year (and if I'm honest, I was, too....they were pretty amazing!) But she has the same lead teacher Jonah had last year, with a different assistant. She's going to have a great year!
She walked right in, hung up her backpack, sat down at the table and started playing with some playdough. I am thankful that both of our big kids enjoy these experiences, and there are no tearful goodbyes at drop off. Makes it easier on mama, and I know they are going to have a blast.
This year, their are five resident families and three former-resident families with kids at First Friends! I am so glad another resident recommended this program to us last year. It's been a great fit, and it's nice to have a little one-on-one time with Jonah during the week, while Cora gets to do something that's just for her.
(Although, my time spent shuttling kids around has increased exponentially this fall....some days, it seems like poor Esther spends the whole day in the car!)

No comments:
Post a Comment