One of Jonah's favorite stories to read in the bible is David and Goliath. For Christmas, we got Jonah his own full-text bible, and this morning, I got a little clip of him reading David and Goliath from his new bible.
*Don't mind his wonky haircut....it was getting so long, I made a rash decision to hack it off a few days ago, and it's not my best work. I had a little "helper" crawling around who was not really so helpful.
*The cat noises you hear in the background are just Cora :)
*Don't mind his wonky haircut....it was getting so long, I made a rash decision to hack it off a few days ago, and it's not my best work. I had a little "helper" crawling around who was not really so helpful.
*The cat noises you hear in the background are just Cora :)
No comments:
Post a Comment