Tuesday, February 4, 2014

4 weeks!

Cora is 4 weeks old today! At 4 weeks old, we estimated Jonah weighed about ten and half pounds. Cora started off more than a pound behind Jonah in the weight department - but she is gaining ground! I estimate her to be just a pinch over ten pounds at this point.


In the past week, we had two great nights of sleep (although, not consecutively), where she slept 7 and 5 hour stretches. I'll take it! Some days she is awake a lot, some days she seems to sleep all day. But she continues to be super alert when she is awake.


New Skills: This morning, I laid Cora down for some tummy time...and when I looked back, she was no longer on her tummy! So, I guess she rolls over :) She is also starting to smile, which is super fun. And we gave her a bottle last week, and she took it like a champ! Big improvement over Jonah, who was terrible with bottles. I thought Jonah was my super-chill baby, but in some ways Cora is much more relaxed than he was.

Knuckles!!

Big Bro still LOVES to "kiss a cheek" :)


No comments: