Jonah will turn seven months old shortly before Halloween this year.
Before Jonah was born, I found this size 6 month sleeper in a box of clothing I was sorting. I remember doing the math in my head and thinking: Perfect!
Ha!
We're doing Halloween a little early this year :)
Jonah's greatest source of frustration (and amusement) has become his feet. He LOVES them! Whenever he sees them, he wants so badly to stick them in his mouth. But he's not flexible enough (or coordinated enough) to do that quite yet. But it doesn't stop him from trying. There's usually lots of grunting involved.
| Baby's First Halloween |
Before Jonah was born, I found this size 6 month sleeper in a box of clothing I was sorting. I remember doing the math in my head and thinking: Perfect!
Ha!
We're doing Halloween a little early this year :)
Jonah's greatest source of frustration (and amusement) has become his feet. He LOVES them! Whenever he sees them, he wants so badly to stick them in his mouth. But he's not flexible enough (or coordinated enough) to do that quite yet. But it doesn't stop him from trying. There's usually lots of grunting involved.
1 comment:
Happy Halloween, Jonah!
But seriously, it's 90 degrees outside today, put on a tank top!
Post a Comment