Monday, March 19, 2012

Some numbers

5:  Is the number of days in a row with temps above 80 (it's March!  in Iowa!)
60:  Was the temp inside our fridge on Friday afternoon...   :(
       I guess it's time to turn on the air, and give our poor fridge a break from working so hard - hopefully it's just that, and not time for a new fridge!
1-3:  Is the time I wake up every morning...for no reason!  I used to be such a great sleeper!!
4:   Is how many weeks ago I packed our bag for the hospital (maybe a little over-eager) - It was snowing then; it is not snowing now.  I repacked this weekend.  :)
3:  Is the number of days PAST my due date

40 weeks, 3 days....still waiting:


3 comments:

Kim said...

Ahh! I literally check your blog every day to see if he's come yet! Come on, silly guy! Glad you're so positive, mama.

Lianna said...

I had Lenora when I was 40 weeks, 3 days! Good luck! :)

emj said...

I also had John at 40 weeks, 3 days. Hopefully he comes before the real March weather returns and you have to re-pack. My advice, since you asked... DON'T BE INDUCED! I bet he'll be here by next week at this time, and what's one more week of pregnancy in the scheme of things?!