Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20

It's a  big day:  The first day of spring, the vernal exquinox, and our son's birthday!

Welcome to the world, Jonah Robin Alleman.
9lbs 1oz
21 inches long
Made his appearance at 2:40pm
He's got a head full of dark hair - and I think he looks like his dad.  His dad thinks he looks like...a baby.
We are enjoying these first moments together as a family.  It's been a long day - but what an adventure we have begun.  Can't wait to see who you grow into, Jonah!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations! We wish you all the best as you adjust to life with your little one :).

Anonymous said...

We're so happy for you! I think he looks like his dad too.

Terri

B + A said...

Yay Becca! Nice job. He is a cuite. Enjoy :)

And now I can follow (or stalk) his growth on your blog!

Kim said...

Jonah! You finally made it! Enjoy this time all of you. So happy. And I LOVE his name. Love it. And I'm proud of you Becca. You are posting on blogs shortly after giving birth. Not surprising to me :)