Friday, May 13, 2011

Early Exit...

Sorry for the long hiatus in blogging.  We've had quite an exciting few weeks...
While we were traveling in Agra, I received an email from back home...with a job offer!  We are so thankful for the opportunity, but unfortunately, it meant cutting our India Adventure short.  We shuffled around plane tickets, and I flew home - alone -  last Thursday.  I was able to spend a few days with my family, adjusting to the time difference and getting settled back into our apartment, and I started work on Tuesday of this week.  Brandon was able to fly home Tuesday, as his work with the project was winding down a bit anyway.  He is still adjusting to the time difference, and I am adjusting to working full time at a new job!  Hopefully our lives will settle down a bit soon.

It's been a whirlwind!  Thanks for joining us on this adventure :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Wonderful news - congrats on the job! Glad to hear you guys had such an exciting trip and that you're home safe!