Friday, July 24, 2015

Cora

Cora is mad at me this morning because I won't let her climb up the back of the couch and stand in the window (which she can do entirely by herself now). In fact, I had such a hard time keeping her off the couch, I finally just moved it away from the wall, so at least she can't climb up into the window sill.

Here, she is trying to push the couch back against the wall.


Since I had ruined her plans to climb on the window sill (geez, Mom!), she had to find something else entirely unsafe to climb on. Take that, Mom!


One time I came into the toy room and found her hanging on for dear life, with her toes on edge of the green counter top, fingers grabbing onto the (unattached) wooded crate that sits on top of the kitchen.  Somehow she got up there, but she couldn't figure out how to get down. This one is going to keep me on my toes.

No comments: