Saturday, August 17, 2013

19

Nineteen weeks today! This is for all the people who keep saying to me, "You're not even showing! I can't even tell you're pregnant!" Believe me, I can tell. Brandon's been working some long/odd hours, so it's hard to find a time when he's home AND I'm awake AND it's not so dark outside that the lighting is too poor for pictures...so this was a selfie. Not an easy thing to do with a toddler running around. But it gets the idea across.

Also, here's a quick video I took of Jonah showing off all his "skills" - I wanted to capture some of the things he can do/say at almost-seventeen months. He was really interested in the camera, thus the walking back and forth, trying to get closer to me.

2 comments:

Mama Weldon said...

I love the sound effects that goes with the muscles. Very cute! Looking good, mama!

Anonymous said...

Becca, Not even close to 'as big as a house' but jumpin' out there a little. Is there any way to not remember that I said that?

Anonymous