We have been missing Brandon the past few weeks. He is currently shadowing a small town family practice doctor. He is also staying with this doctor and his wife during his rotation. This doctor has been a very welcoming and generous with his home. In fact, when Brandon arrived, he said, "I'm a terrible host, so please make yourself at home, and help yourself to whatever you need." And he meant it!
This doctor happens to own his own plane. On Sunday, he and Brandon took it up for a ride. He let Brandon take off and land several times. While they were up in the air, Brandon called me just to say hello :)
We were driving back from Des Moines at the time, and I didn't hear my phone ringing! We're glad Brandon is enjoying his time away...but we also can't wait until we see him again on Friday!!

2 comments:
That is AWESOME.
Brando,
I am so jealous! I'm glad that you're enjoying this rotation.
Love Dad
Post a Comment