I had just fixed myself some lunch, and right on cue - little mister made it known that he was hungry, too. We did our thing, and then he started to doze off. He usually fills his pants while he's eating, so feeding is always followed by a diaper change. In order to avoid being peed on, I've adopted a remove-and-cover technique when changing diapers. This does indeed prevent me from being peed on...but usually results in the stream being diverted back onto Jonah. It doesn't happen very often, but it happened today. And somehow it always ends up soaking his back, drenching whatever he's wearing and generally making everything wet. What a mess!
After he thoroughly soaked everything around him (but not momma!), I moved him to the floor. In the split second I turned my back - he was at it again! Only this time, not covered...so he peed all over his face. Oops. I got him cleaned off, dried, diapered, undressed and re-dressed in clean, dry clothes. I piled all the wet things into the hamper (he sure makes a lot of laundry for such a little person). And sighed. And then, I swear, he laughed at me. Stinker.
After he thoroughly soaked everything around him (but not momma!), I moved him to the floor. In the split second I turned my back - he was at it again! Only this time, not covered...so he peed all over his face. Oops. I got him cleaned off, dried, diapered, undressed and re-dressed in clean, dry clothes. I piled all the wet things into the hamper (he sure makes a lot of laundry for such a little person). And sighed. And then, I swear, he laughed at me. Stinker.
And then I (finally) ate my (now cold) lunch. Sheesh.
2 comments:
Pretty sure any mom of a boy will loooove this story :) Always on your toes, huh? Mo made me some "pee pee teepees" because I really wanted them...they are adorable. But they would shoot off all the time :)
Ha! Yep... it's a rare treat to eat food that is still warm (re-heating 3 times doesn't count)!
Post a Comment