Monday, April 27, 2020

Puzzle Challenge

I challenged the kids to assemble every puzzle we have in the house. We gathered the puzzles.....and realized that we own a LOT of puzzles!! Most are in the 24-48 piece range, but we have a dozen 100+, and one that is over 250 pieces. Everybody found their own space to puzzle, and we got to work.


I was originally thinking this would be a way for me to keep the kids busy - and that maybe I'd be able to get caught up on a few things. But they were pretty whiny and it ended up being very hands on for me. I didn't mind too much, because I actually love doing puzzles.




 The kids kept at it for over 3 hours! I was very impressed with their diligence. We didn't quite finish every puzzle we own, but we made a serious dent before everyone was over doing puzzles. I think we completed over 30 puzzles! As a reward, the kids helped me make cookies for a yummy afternoon treat :)


No comments: