We're in the homestretch! I don't have too many complaints about pregnancy so far, but I'm sure the fun has only just begun :) I have enjoyed feeling the baby squirm around. I started feeling little wiggles very early (my OB tried to tell me it was all in my head...), but now we are experiencing full-on kicks that are visible from the outside. Brandon is still surprised every time he feels a little kick - and almost always asks if I'm sure it's not just me.
I've also reached the point where people that I interact with infrequently (other attorneys, clients, people up at the courthouse) feel confident in saying something about my bulging belly. They almost always add that they suspected something weeks ago, but wanted to be certain. Apparently, it's now quite obvious even to the casual observer ;)
Here's hoping the last three months fly by as quickly as the first six!
I've also reached the point where people that I interact with infrequently (other attorneys, clients, people up at the courthouse) feel confident in saying something about my bulging belly. They almost always add that they suspected something weeks ago, but wanted to be certain. Apparently, it's now quite obvious even to the casual observer ;)
Here's hoping the last three months fly by as quickly as the first six!
2 comments:
Yay!! Is this the first belly picture you took? Or did you just not share the rest?
You look great! Looking forward to seeing you in person!
Cheri - we have taken a few pictures sporadically. But most of them have been poor quality, poor lighting, etc. We definitely didn't go into this with any grand plans. At least we don't have to worry about subsequent children feeling jipped because we couldn't keep up what we did with the first. Haha!
Post a Comment